1. Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
3. See a doctor if you feel unwell(fever, difficult breathing andcough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose
1. Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
2. Touch your eyes,nose and mouth
3. Spit in public
Fundraiser program for the benefit of people affected by #lockdown.
Do your part to serve the community by donating a meal kit to a family in need.
Donate breakfast to cleaning staff of PMC who are keeping the city clean while you are safe @ home.